Sunday 17 July 2016

More gigs for July...

I'm just back from another really good Brewood Music Festival. It was a great day and great turn out. I won't start ranting about what happened during my set, but needless to say that, in my opinion, it's very rude for the band on after you to start setting up around you while you're playing your second song!

Anyway, I still had a good time :)

This week coming I've got open mic at The Wharf in Walsall from 8 of Tuesday, which is a venue that books live music every weekend, so maybe come down and show what you can do!

On Friday The Replicas are making a rare public appearance at The Crown in Bridgnorth for it's grand re-opening. It's also my last day of working at school for the summer, so I'll be looking to have a good time! It's free entry and in the courtyard, so it should be a really good atmosphere and a good night.

Saturday there will be a chance to nurse your Replicas induced hangover with a chilled session at Village Coffee. Promise it won't be too loud for you!

Then Sunday it's Fox & Anchor time again, with another super line up of local musicians hosted by me!

Hope to see you in the week :)

Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment